St John the Baptist
Awarded £2,500 for roof and floor tile repairs, gutter clearance, and demolition of an unsafe boiler house.
The church is mainly 14th and 15th century with 13th century origins, restored in 1856 by E.F. Law. The south aisle was rebuilt in 1926. The church consists of coursed squared ironstone and limestone, with slate and lead roofs.