St Eugene, Glenock

 

The present church was built in 1823 to replace an earlier simple structure dating from 1785. The church is famous for its striking octagonal belfry that stands tall overlooking the beautiful countryside. The church also retains much of its authentic interior.

St Eugene’s has been allocated a Treasure Ireland grant of £5,700 to support repairs to the building’s masonry and windows. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map