St Andrew

 

Built in the reign of Henry II (1154 - 1188) with a fine Norman arch between the chancel and nave and Maltese crosses in stonework at the West end denoting connection with the Knights Hospitallers.

The works will repair significant fissures to the stone around the windows, and will also renovate the tracery and mullions.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county