Holy Trinity

 

The Holy Trinity church building is characteristically Edwardian Decorated Gothic Revival in style and was built between 1904 and 1914 on the site of possibly two earlier churches. The architect was Huon Matear and the building Listed Grade II*. Having been designed and built to cathedral like proportions the church is the largest in Southport by far and given its town centre location, fulfils a number of civic functions and enjoys a reputation for a strong and very active musical and choral tradition.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county