Bettws Chapel

 

A small single storey church constructed in stone with bellcote and stone chimney. The earliest feature is the 13th Century east window. Church was mostly rebuilt in 1829 on foundations of an older building, in 1893 the chimney and bellcote were added. Church is located with the Brecon Beacons National Park.

The grant will help fund a project to renew the slate roof, repoint stone tiles to bellcote and ashlar joints to the chimney, install lead flashings to the base of the chimney, repair timber fillet and rotten rafter ends (treat for woodworm infestation), carry out repairs to windows including renewal of quarries and stonework.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county