All Saints

 

1827-28 by Jacob Owen in Neo-Perpendicular style. 1877 chancel rebuilt by John Oldrid Scott (?). WWII damage, restored 1950. 1975, part of gallery at west end converted into offices and social space. Ashlar stone, Welsh slate roofs. West porch tower and spirelet. Works to repair baludstrade, bell tower and pinnacles. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map