The chapel was designed by Basil Champneys as the parish church of St Peter le Bailey and dates from 1874.
New Road Baptist Church
A Partnership Grant awarded on the recommendation of the Oxfordshire Historic Churches Trust.
Partnership Grant, £2,500, 2011
Our Partnership Grants funded a range of repair projects, recommended by County Church Trusts, to help keep churches open.