Holy Trinity, Cowes is the Yachtsman's Church, built in 1832 on the Cowes foreshore the building forms an elegant backdrop to the Castle home of the Royal Yacht Squadron and is plainly visible from the sea.
A project to repair windows.
Church of England
Partnership Grant, £2,500, 2015
Our Partnership Grants funded a range of repair projects, recommended by County Church Trusts, to help keep churches open.