The medieval church has a fine west tower around 1500.
Late C12, C13 and C19 church of coursed rubble with limestone ashlar dressings, plain tile roof to chancel, porch and vestry, lead roof to nave and aisles. West tower. Chancel remodelled c.1885. Urgent works highlighted by the latest quinquennial inspection, requiring repair or renewal of lead roof sheets, gutters and flashing to tower roof, south porch, chancel, vestry, south and north aisle, nave.