St Paul

Clapham, Greater London

Address

St Paul
Clapham
Greater London
SW4 0DX

A Grade II* listed building, it was originally a rectangular Georgian chapel of ease built in 1815. The church was re-ordered in the 1960s and includes a community centre, with development plans to make the church more community and child friendly. The grant was to help with re-roofing of east end where the community hall is situated and which needs urgent repairs to slates and rainwater goods.

  • Church of England

  • Repair Grant, £20,000, 2012

  • Our Repair Grants funded urgent repair work to help keep churches open.

Contact information

Other nearby churches

Holy Trinity

Clapham, Greater London

Opened for worship in 1776, the church is most famously associated with William Wilberforce and the group of friends known to history as 'the Clapham Sect'.

St Mary the Virgin

Keysoe, Greater London

St Mary's is a small rural church with a 12th century chancel and south door, a 15th century tower and many additions over the centuries.