St Mary the Virgin

 

Late C14/early C15 with C19 and C20 alterations. Slobbered, squared rubble, millstone grit dressings, stone slate roof. South porch, west tower, 4 bay nave, north and south aisles, 3 bay chancel restored 1867-68 by Healey of Bradford, north and south side chapels.

The grant will help the church to repair the vestry beam.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county