St Botolph

 

Awarded £1,848 grant for a tree and arboriculture survey in preparation for the installation of a toilet with minimum impact to significant mature trees. 

A late 11th century church probably built by Saxons under Norman direction to a traditional design. The north wall shows Saxon herringbone flint construction and both the font and the piscina are Norman. Significant restorations took place in 1811 and in 1850.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county