St Anthony of Pamiers
The church of St Anthony dates from 1200 AD, with alterations from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. It was appropriated to the nearby Abbey of St Radegund in 1258, and has exceptional quality arcading on the north wall. The North Chapel is outstanding.
The project will install an accessible toilet and kitchenette, create a multifunctional meeting area, and improve access by creating a new path and lighting the path from the lychgate so it is more welcoming. The church’s vision is to enhance their building so it returns to its place at the heart of the parish community. They will be able to host activities such as Messy Church, café church, music events, exhibitions, and groups for the elderly and parents.