St Andrew’s church is Grade II listed, built around 1200. It was restored in 1876. The bell turret contains two bells, recast in the 1920s. The church is a simple building, essentially one room divided by a plain Victorian screen at the choir. The nave seats about one hundred people in Victorian wooden pews. The octagonal stone font is medieval. Of particular note is the William III coat of arms hanging on the west wall, a rare example of its type.
The National Churches Trust’s £5,000 Community Grant will fund the installation of new facilities to open up the church to the whole community. The church will install a kitchenette, accessible toilet, and baby change area in the vestry. There are currently no such facilities, which is inhibiting people from attending services, using community space, or holding events.