Holy Trinity

 

Awarded £2,500 grant for roof and rainwater goods repairs, including removing vegetation from the roof, and replacing tiles to make it watertight. 

The Church was first mentioned in the Doomsday Book, the entry states that Gocilin Son of Lamburt had one Church in Hacbirdingham. This Church was later destroyed by the Danes and rebuilt between 1180 and 1200. The present church contains a Saxon font in the porch and a mid-13th century octagonal font.  

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county