This much loved parish church is in a conservation area on the edge of the village and is built of flint with stone quoins and dressings. Both the nave and chancel roofs are thatched. The earliest mention of a Church in Caston is in a document of 1218 but it is likely that there was one on this site earlier. The fine 14th Century tower is a principal feature. It's ground floor acts as the entrance to the Church with a spiral staircase leading to the ringing chamber.
Early in 2013 the church began necessary improvements to equip the Church for the 21st century and make it fully fit for purpose for the local community. This phase of the project involves installing an accessible toilet into the vestry.