This building has been recycled, it was first built in 1715, enlarged several times then moved here stone by stone in 1881.
Holy Trinity Church is one of very few remaining churches created with a cast iron internal floor and column structure. The church was built in 1836 in a pre-archaeological Gothic style to the designs of the Cheltenham architect Robert Stokes. The building has an interesting two-tier structure - the upper floor is the church, accessed by the principal flight of steps at the west end, a ramped access on the north side and steps to the choir and clergy vestries at the east end. The lower floor, an under-croft or semi- basement, originally provided two school rooms but is now the Parish Room or village hall; access to the Parish Room is via steps adjacent to the principal church steps. Holy Trinity Church is in a local ecumenical partnership with Amberley Methodist Church, the common place of worship being Holy Trinity Church
This is phase 2 of the project which will see the installation of accessible toilets within the church. This is ahead of plans to alter the church vestibule to accommodate a community shop, post office and café. The proposal is to convert the choir vestry to accommodate two conventional toilets, and a wheelchair accessible unisex toilet, washbasin, and sink. In order to gain access from the body of the church, part of the clergy vestry will be partitioned off, creating a passage from the nave through to the current choir vestry; new drainage will be required to replace existing historic systems.