St Peter

 

Rebuilt in 1839, the Grade II listed church includes a rare octagonal font and a very rare barrel organ. The church is always open and is used by ramblers and visitors to the area. The grant was to help re-roof the nave where, since 2008, parts of the ceiling have collapsed.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county