Cardross Parish Church

 

L-plan Gothic Church built John Burnet Snr, 1872. Original windows by J K Weir Glasgow. Further windows added by Sadie McLelland 1972 John Lawrie 1992 and Susan Bradbury 2012. Bells 1871. Organ 1898.

The grant will help the church carry out masonry repairs and repointing.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county