St Mary
Astbury, Cheshire | CW12 4RQ
Described by Pevsner as ‘one of the most exciting Cheshire churches’ with plenty of bosses and also some dainty openwork pendants’.
Search for a fascinating place to visit, or see the variety of churches, chapels and meeting houses we have supported.
Astbury, Cheshire | CW12 4RQ
Described by Pevsner as ‘one of the most exciting Cheshire churches’ with plenty of bosses and also some dainty openwork pendants’.
Brinsley, Nottinghamshire | NG16 5AB
The present church was opened in 1838 for use as a Chapel of Ease within the Parish of Greasley.
Sproxton, Leicestershire | LE14 4RA
Dating from the 12th Century, the church is situated outside the village with commanding views of the Leicestershire countryside.
We have supported this church
Barkway, Hertfordshire | SG8 8EJ
Well maintained and much loved medieval village church.
Bestwood, Nottinghamshire | NG5 5GH
The church was designed by Vernon Royle, who was much influenced by Sir Basil Spence’s three churches in Coventry.
Beckenham, Greater London | BR3 1AX
Beckenham as a settlement dates from 862.
West Grinstead, Sussex | RH13 8LR
Standing in a pleasantly rural setting on the edge of the Weald, with its 13th century tower and shingled broach spire overlooking the River Adur.
Greenwich, Greater London | SE10 9EQ
Christ Church was built in 1849 as the daughter church of St Alfege in West Greenwich.
Cynwyd, Gwynedd | LL21 0HR
A Victorian church built by the generous donations of local individuals.
Llandderfel, Gwynedd | LL23 7HW
Dedicated to a saint with connections to King Arthur and a popular pilgrimage site during the Middle Ages, St Derfel's is famous for its 'fasting woman' and its medieval relic that has a connection to a grisly execution.
We have supported this church
Bestwood, Nottinghamshire | NG5 9AJ
Built in 1975, St Philip’s is a small brick building with sloping roof bearing a single bell turret and a later extension.
Gwersyllt, Wrexham | LL11 4HD
Holy Trinity is a Victorian building set in a large churchyard, located on the edge of Wrexham town.