A lovely Lincolnshire church with a spectacular font, possibly one of the best examples of Early English work in the county.
The tower and nave are battlemented. There are original pews and a fine Jacobean pulpit built. The canopy was given by Dr William Worship in 1615, in memory of his wife Agnes. A 15th century chancel screen with delightful carvings of birds and other creatures separates the nave from the chancel. Avery early brass half effigy of a knight is also situated in the church.