Blyth & Co
The Church Bell Specialists Est. 2013
Within the company we have over 70 years’ experience in the trade!
We specialise in all kinds of bell work, conservation work, traditional and modern engineering practices and traditional bespoke joinery.
- We can supply newly cast bells made using age old craftsmanship combined with up-to-date technology.
- Timber bell frames made and restored.
- Metal bell frames made in-house, repaired and restored.
- Traditional clapper restoration.
- Accurately profiled S.G. clappers and composite clappers made to the correct swing speeds.
- Bell wheels and rollers restored and made new.
- We also manage projects from start to finish.
- Building work, safety access, ringing galleries, new floors and ceilings, access ladders and platforms. Services to louvres, weather ingress solutions and sound control management.
- Annual maintenance contracts followed by detailed reports.
|Areas of coverage||International, Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Contact name||Mr Tom Blyth|