United Methodist Church

 

This Grade II listed church was built in 1862. It has a fine cut granite elevation to front with sash painted windows and arched windows upstairs. There are some fine stained glass pictures and geometric, fine 'marble painted' columns,. The pews date from1923 and replace the original box pews. There is good iron work on pulpit and communion rail.

The maintenance grant has enabled the church to replace defective pointing and replaster internally. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map