St Stephen with St James
Bristol’s original harbourside church of St Stephen and St James lies on the ancient riverside boundary of the Anglo-Saxon sacred city. The harbour church was totally rebuilt in 1470 by the parishioners and the Abbey of St Peter Gloucester.
This project will help to fund the cost of a project manager for the re-ordering of the church. The aim is to enhance the welcome, wonder and worship of Saint Stephen’s through the transformative improvement of its building.