St John the Baptist
St John the Baptist is a Grade II* listed church with 12th Century origins, extended in the 13th Century and altered in the 15th Century. The chancel was rebuilt in 1853 by William Butterfield. The south wall and nave roof were reconstructed in 1867 by Henry Day of Worcester with Sir Arthur Blomfield. Inside there is evidence of mediaeval painting to the nave arcade.
The grant will enable the church to build a new platform and ladder inside the tower to provide safe access to the roof.