Seion Chapel

 

Awarded £1,616 grant for extensive wall and ceiling replastering in the chapel and vestry.

Seion Chapel was opened in 1878.The designer was Richard Owen of Wall, Liverpool and is fairly typical of nonconformist chapels of that period with an integral vestry on the lower floor, the main body at street level with a gallery set on three sides. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county