Polwarth Parish Church

 

Grade B 1901 Mitchell & Wilson red sandstone aisled nave/ transepts church, chancel 1902, organ 1903 (Forster & Andrews), SW tower 1913 with belfry, pinnacles & gargoyles plus Clayton/Bell Ascension window. 

The grant will help the church carry out drainage works to address water ingress into the basement 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county