Church of the Immaculate Conception
The foundation stone of the church was laid in 1841. It was built in the Perpendicular Gothic style. Despite the loss of original fixtures, it retains an impressive, high-quality scissor-braced and hammerbeam roof.
Essential repairs at crypt level are needed to lintels and stonework. The crypt level of the church is being developed to provide parish and community facilities which include a kitchen, toilets and disabled access.