Church of the Ascension

 

The Church of the Ascension is predominantly Early English but dates back to pre-Conquest times. The tower is late 15th century and houses 6 bells from 1667. This grant will help replace stonework to two aisle windows which are severely weathered.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map