Christ Church

 

This Grade II listed church was built in 1856, of Bath stone, in the English Gothic style. It was the first church designed by the architect Frederick Bodley, one of the country's leading ecclesiastical architects and Sir George Gilbert Scott’s student. The interior is influenced by Bodley’s friend William Morris, being completed by future leading exponents of the Arts and Crafts movement.

The grant will enable the church to repair the copings and remove the vegetation from the bellcote.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county