All Saints

 

All Saints' is situated on the site of an original Norman church. It has 13th Century arcades, a West tower restored in 1706, nave, north and south aisles, chancel and transepts, almost all rebuilt in C18 by the Earls of Litchfield. The chancel was extended again in 1851, and contains 5 monuments to the Earls of Litchfield and Viscounts Dillon. These make a fine cross-section of English funerary art from Jacobean to Victorian times, with especially good Georgian examples of national importance. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county