By the renowned 'rogue' architect EB Lamb in 1851 and described by Pevsner as ‘a veritable riot of forms, perverse and mischievous’, with interesting monuments and stained glass and standing in a tranquil setting in open countryside.
Church open from 10am to 4pm every day.
Some Saxon cross remains in the churchyard indicate that there may have been an older structure here.
National heritage here
Level access to the main areas
Car park at church
Accessible toilets in church
Church of England
Repair Grant, £10,000, 2015
Our Repair Grants funded urgent repair work to help keep churches open.