A beautiful Norman church, partly medieval including tower with belfry windows and three bells dating from 1687.
Close to Ermine Street, a vital artery in Roman Britain, this small medieval village church has attractive 12th century arcade with wonderful carvings and a sturdy and handsome tower. Foundations of a former apse are visible and further research may show that the church is of earlier date than the 12th century. 18th century additions include interesting Benefaction Boards. The church stands in a pretty churchyard surrounded by the village houses.