Pleasing mid 19th century village church.
Our church has been on this location for over 1000 years. Part of the original Saxon cross is still in the church and this dates back to about 850 AD. One of the most interesting features of the church is the very fine Norman font dating from the middle of the 12th century.
To commemorate the Millennium a stained glass window was installed and can be seen at the east end of the south aisle. A guide book can be found on the table by the door.