St Anne's which was designed by Sir Robert Rowan Anderson is a B Listed building, located in a Conservation Area at the north end of Dunbar High Street.
The simple interior has a roof appearing like an upturned boat’s hull which is a reminder of Dunbar’s relationship with the sea. Large windows let in plenty of light. There is a fine carved wooden screen separating the main aisle from the chancel. A Memorial Chapel designed by Gilbert Ogilvie was built on the south side of the nave in 1919 to remember those who had lost lives in the First World war. At the west end of the chapel there is a fine stained glass window in honour of mothers who have endured the loss of their children in war.
The Dunbar Methodist congregation joined with the Episcopal congregation in 2015 and the two congregations now worship together in St Anne’s.