St Philip & St James
St Philip and St James began life in 1842 as a church built to replace an Old Priory building. It was then tripled in size and can accommodate 800 worshippers.
The architect for the church was Mr (later Sir) Charles Lanyon who also designed the Main Building at Queen's University in Belfast, later named the Lanyon Building.
The project will address urgently needed repairs to the tower and spire.