St Philip and St James
The Church of St Philip and St James in Hallow is a large high-Victorian Gothic Revival church built in 1867-1869. It was designed by WJ Hopkins and is considered to be his most important church according to the Pevsner Architectural Guide to Worcestershire. It has a largely intact original interior and it's significance is recognised by its Grade II* listing. It is also located in the Hallow Conservation Area.
The maintenance grant has helped the church to demolish and rebuild the chimney which was cracked and in a dangerous condition.