St Patrick's

 

Clonfeacle Parish dates back to the 6th century. The present Grade A listed building was designed and built in 1618 by Sir Richard Wingfield.  It is one of the oldest churches still in regular use in Northern Ireland.

The maintenance grant has enabled the church to replace their cast iron gutters as well as carry out some internal plastering work.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county