St Michael and All Angels Church
St Michael and All Angels Church is a small rural church clearly visible approaching Meeth on the A386 from the north or the south. Although restored and refitted in 1893 the building is packed with history. It has retained many of its original Norman features with additions from the 14th and 15th centuries. Angels and fine bosses carved in wood look down from the 15th century wagon roof. The church has a Norman font with a lid that was added by Tudor craftsmen, as was the semi octagonal panelled pulpit.