St Joseph

 

A Roman Catholic church built between 1899 to 1900 to a design by Edmund Kirkby of Liverpool. It is made of ruabon brick with terrcotta dressings, it has a Westmorland green slate roof and cast-iron rainwater goods.

Our grant went towards the removal of asbestos in the church.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county