St John the Baptist

 

St John's stands next-door to the Roman amphitheatre. Originally founded in 689, work on the standing church was commenced in 1075 and developed over the following 200 years.

This project is to repair the roof in the truncated north transept and is preparatory to restoration work on the organ.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county

Back to Map