A Grade II* listed church in the heart of Little Paxton village, near the small town of St Neots. Chancel, nave and tower date to C12, with C16 south aisle. Restored in 1849; re-ordered in 2012 for use by community groups as well as for worship. In 2016 the PCC undertook urgent high level tower repairs due to falling masonry.
This grant will help fund a project which involves re-pointing to the nave walls and some stone work replacement.