St Gabriels

 

St Gabriels was opened in 1874 and is constructed from red pressed brick. It has 6 colonnades in sandstone and pointed arches and has a traditional nave running from West to Chancel.

The grant will enable the church to carry out repairs to the north face of the roof.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county