St Edward the Confessor
The chancel, sanctuary and vestry were complete to a design by Mr E. Willmott in 1922, as a War Memorial for the Roath area of Cardiff, with a temporary nave. The nave was finally completed on a reduced scale, by the same architect in 1968.
A grant was awarded towards the cost of the professional fees for drawing up plans to develop the porch and schoolroom area of the church site to better accommodate the substantial (and increasing) community use of the site. It is envisaged that the development would include an extension to the present hall/schoolroom space, with a new kitchenette and servery, storage space, improved WC facilities and easier wheelchair access to the church.