St Edmund's

 

There has been a church dedicated to St. Edmund on this site since 1201. The current church was rebuilt in 1666 with the present south aisle being the original nave and organ chamber was the chancel. Inside there are alabaster monuments by the sculptor Haxman and in the churchyardd there are five listed monuments.

The maintenance grant has helped fund roof repairs to prevent water ingress which was causing internal damage.    

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county