St Catherine of Siena

 

The parish of St Catherine's was established in 1949 and the Grade II church built in 1959 by Basil Spence (Coventry Cathedral). The tower features a sculpture of St Catherine designed by Ron Pope.

The grant will enable the church to repair cracks in the tower and replace defective lead flashing.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county