St Andrew

 

The church of St Andrew in Thursford is a Grade II* listed building dating back to the 13th Century. It retains a number of medieval features including the early 14th Century west tower. It was extensively restored and extended in the 1860s and 1870s.

This project includes the installation of an accessible toilet in the current vestry and a kitchenette with associated drainage works, moving the 1579 window from the vestry to a prominent position and creating disabled access via a ramp at the church entrance. 

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county