St Andrews was originally an Anglo Saxon Church re-built in 1150-55. It has the original Norman doorway in the north wall. It has lancet windows, with a nave and a chancel divided by a screen which was erected in early 1900.
This grant will help towards repairs to the church walls to prevent damp. The work includes repointing with lime mortar, replacing existing internal paint with breathable paint and replacing several stones in the west wall.