Parkstone Christian Centre
Parkstone Christian Centre was built in 1893, an attractive red brick building. In 1950 a special stained glass window was installed at the east end. The main worship area contains attractive wooden columns and panelling, and a large organ.
The National Churches Trust’s £13,000 Community Grant will go towards a project to install a kitchen in the church tower. A community café will then be set up and the facilities will be available to all users. The café will be affordable, and provide training for those struggling to get into work. The project will also install a ramp and a new door to make the building accessible, and install a screen so the main space can be used for large events or smaller groups.