Old Christ Church

 

Old Christ Church was designed by Paley, Austin and Paley built in 1891-99 by George Woods and Sons of Bootle. The church has been in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust since 1998 and since 2006 it has been working with the Friends of Old Christ Church to transform the building into a venue for farmers markets, beer festivals, art exhibitions and seasonal fairs, at the heart of local life.

View more churches or chapels we have helped in this county